Novolta is well connected in the renewable energy field in Australia and recognised as experts in our field internationally.
Novolta and our staff are members of a number of important, relevant organisations, such as
- Australian PVPS consortium (an International Energy Agency working group that specialises in everything to do with PV). Wolfgang Meike is Australia’s expert representative on Task XI, which deals with remote, hybrid PV systems and mini-grid issues.
- Australian and International SolarPACES consortium (an International Energy Agency working group that specialises in everything to do with solar thermal). Wolfgang Meike was the long term International vice-chairman and Australian chairman;
- Standards Australia working groups on renewable energy equipment standards;
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy, Australia (BCSE);
- Australia and ew Zealand Solar Energy Society (ANZSES);
- International Solar Energy Society (ISES);
- Engineers Australia, member of the national professional engineers register (NPER);
We have a wide reaching network of contacts in all the different technology areas, working with other world-renowned experts in industry, government and academia. Should any project exceed the scope of our knowledge and skills, we can bring on board other experts (local, national and international).