Novolta provides consultancy services utilising Sustainable Energy Solutions as well as other technologies.
We specialise in renewable energy based power systems for the remote parts of the world, especially the hot, humid north and dry, arid centre of Australia.
Our capabilities include the following:
- Site assessment, data logging & analysis
- Energy Auditing & Energy Efficiency
- Feasibility studies, business cases, priority ranking
- Technology selection
- Preparation of technical specifications & tender analysis
- System integration & controls
- Technical project management, commissioning
- Post-commission monitoring, data analysis
- Solutions from single house systems to large city applications, hybridisations
- Training & Education - Fee-for-service training courses in renewable energy
- Industry training and general public information seminars
- Guest lectures/presentations
- Other engineering services (trouble shooting, power generation, lightning protection, general data collection & instrumentation)
- Sale of data logging equipment & instrumentation
Our aim is to lower the cost of power generation and reduce the impact on the environment while at the same time improving the reliability and functionality of power (or water) systems.